3/15/2017

Pancake post

I recently discovered this recipe for low calorie, fat free pancakes while on my diet mission. You can bulk out the layers of pancakes with any fruit you like, I tend to use raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, cheaper if you buy from your local greengrocer rather than in the supermarket.

You need

100g Quark (fat free cheese tastes better that it looks and I cannot stand stuff like cottage cheese etc)
40g oats
2 tbsp stevia
1 egg
1 egg white

Chuck it all into a blender until smooth, if the oats clump together just add a dash of water to loosen.

Heat fry light in a frying pan and pour in your mixture. Cook in the usual way and add whatever fruit you like, I also add a dash off Choc shot which you can find in health food shops.

I'm using a calorie counting app at the moment and according to this the recipe breaks down at

quark 68 cals
oats 152
stevia 6
egg 70
egg white 17
choc shot 14
strawberries 100g 28
blueberries 50g 29

Try these this weekend if you have more time to spend on breakfast. You will love them!




NEWEST POSTS

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS